Conditions for participation in the Conference:
- Fill in the application form:
- electronically (below), or
- print, fill in and send the form by fax (fax number: 22 213 96 17) – you can download the application form [Download], or
- send the form to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (indicating the full name of the Participant, correspondence address, e-mail address, specialty and phone number).
- Read and accept the rules of the Conference
- Make a deposit (and send the confirmation of payment to the Organisers) by post, e-mail or fax.
All payments for participation in the Conference should be transferred to the account: 72 1500 2022 1220 2003 6301 0000
Entitled: Name and surname of the Participant, FZ 2019 Conference
Please make payments when complete the application form.
Due to organisational reasons we do not accept payments by instalments.
We would like to kindly inform you that the deposit date – not the date of registration – determines the conference fee.
After the payment is listed we send an invoice to the e-mail address provided during registration process, which is also a confirmation of participation in the Conference. Please make sure that you comply with the indicated registration and deposit date.
In case you find an error on the invoice please contact us immediately. Any changes concerning the payee/payer field on the invoice should be corrected by notes issued by the payee/payer.
Please choose the form carefully
1. The ‘I register individually. I am a payer and invoice recipient’ form is intended for people who register individually. A full name of the Participant or the name of individual’s practice or company, under which they operate, along with the address details will be considered as the payer and invoice recipient..
2. The ‘I register the Participant. The payer and invoice recipient will be the company or institution’ form is intended for people delegated (or delegating) by companies or institutions to participate in the Conference. A name of the institution specified on the invoice or company along with the address details will be considered as the recipient and payer.