Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of I Forum of Infection
1. The conference takes place on 4–6th April 2019 at the Congress Centre of Hotel Warszawianka in Jachranka.
2. The conference is organised by Evereth Publishing Sp. z o.o located in Warsaw at Wał Miedzeszyński 414/11, entered into the National Court Register (District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000350152), hereinafter referred to as the Organizer’s Office.
3. The participants of the Conference are nurses and medicine doctors and other professionals in the subject discussed during the Conference, as well as exhibitors.
4. The precondition of participation in the Conference is to send the application form and pay the conference fee, in accordance with the information on the Conference website: www.fz2019.pl.
5. The conference fee includes: accommodation at Hotel Warszawianka Centrum Kongresowe in Jachranka; participation in all scientific sessions of the Conference; participation in workshops; exhibition of companies; conference materials; lunches and coffee breaks during the Conference at Hotel Warszawianka Centrum Kongresowe; breakfasts for participants registered at the Conference venue.
6. Travel costs and services other than those offered as a part of the conference fee are covered by the Participants.
7. Registration of Participants is ensured through filling in the form available on the website: www.fz2019.pl.
8. The Organiser has the right not to allow the Participant to participate in the Conference in case they have not paid for participation in the Conference, on dates specified by the Organizer on the Conference website.
9. Payments for participation in the Conference should be transferred to the Organiser’s account, ie: Evereth Publishing Sp. z o.o .; ul. Wał Miedzeszyński 414/11, 03-994 Warsaw; account number: 72 1500 2022 1220 2003 6301 0000, title: name and surname of the Participant – FZ 2019 conference.
10. The deadline for submitting applications to the Conference is 17 March 2019. The Organiser may shorten the deadline for submitting participation if the number of available participation packages in the Conference is exhausted.
11. In case of the Participant’s resignation from participation in the Conference by 1st January 2019, a 30% fee of the participation costs will be deducted. After 1st January 2019, no reimbursement of participation costs; however, it is possible to change the Participant. The resignation should be forwarded to the Organiser in writing.
12. Plenary sessions and workshops are provided as part of the Conference.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to change the lecturers for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control. The participant shall not be entitled to compensation from the Organiser.
14. Each Participant will receive a certificate confirming participation in the Conference.
15. For participation in all workshops and lectures during the Conference, the Participant may receive educational points, according to the information on the Conference website.
16. The Organiser is not responsible for the Participant’s belongings that may be lost, damaged or stolen during the Conference.
17. Participants are financially reliable for damages caused by themselves, on the premises of the hotel in which the Conference will take place.
18. Filming, recording and photographing the Conference without the Organiser’s express consent is prohibited.
19. Along with the acceptance of these regulations, the Participant agrees to the processing of personal data by the Organiser of the Conference and the Organiser’s Office to the extent which is necessary to carry out the Conference, as well as after its completion. Providing personal data for the above needs is voluntary. Everyone has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
20. Participant application for participation in the Conference is tantamount to their consent to the terms and conditions of the Conference.